1 small pumpkin
1 ½ cups palm sugar
2 cups coconut milk
- Slice off and remove the top of the pumpkin carefully and clean out the seeds thoroughly.
- Whisk the eggs, sugar and coconut milk together in a bowl until frothy, and allow to stand for 10 minutes.
- Strain through muslin into the pumpkin.
- Steam for 30 minutes in a covered wok or steamer with the pumpkin lid steamed on the side: the custard is cooked when a skewer comes out clean.
- Cool overnight in the refrigerator. Replace the pumpkin lid before serving, then cut into wedges to serve.
Post your comments here!!